The equipment uses a tearing crusher to break the material into a length of about 3 cm, and then undergoes shearing and pulverizing by two broken machines, and then sorting by high-precision airflow sorting to obtain plastic and copper. The structure of the device is new and unique, the production volume is large, and the power consumption is small. The sorting rate is high, one feeding, and multi-machine cooperation is completed. The whole line is controlled by PLC and is at the leading level in China. The successful development of the machine solves the problems in the method of incineration and copper extraction, improves the quality of recycled copper, and recycles plastics while solving environmental pollution.
3. Equipment characteristics:
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, reasonable layout and convenient installation.
2. The use of PLC control makes the equipment feed evenly, intellectualized operation, automatic alarm function, making the operation more simple, time-saving and labor-saving, and guarantees the stable operation of the equipment to the greatest extent.
3. The crusher adopts a high hardness spindle, which makes the crusher more impact when carrying material. Its working principle adopts tearing type, which is composed of miniature cutter head and cylindrical cutter rod. It greatly reduces the vulnerability.
Input of parts (cutters).
4. Platform combination is adopted for crusher, sorting equipment and dust collecting equipment, which makes the equipment easy to move and transport, and increases the flexibility of equipment.
5. The alternating cutter shaft is used in the rotor of the crusher, which makes the crusher more efficient, less noisy and more stable in operation.
6. The equipment combines air separation equipment with high-voltage electrostatic equipment, so that the separation rate can reach over 99%.
7. The recycling system makes the semi-finished products comminuted twice, which ensures the complete separation of metal and non-metal.
8. Bag dust collecting equipment can effectively control dust spillover, and the dust removal efficiency is as high as 99%. It fully conforms to the national environmental protection requirements "Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants" GB16297-1996, and has no secondary pollution.
9. Hydraulic boost is used to improve the crushing efficiency of the first crusher.
10. The hydraulic system is used to open the fuselage of the second breaker, which is convenient for the maintenance of the equipment.
efficiency of dust collection